About Linda Lyons
- Consistent Award Winner For Listing and Sales Volume
- Top 1% of all Westchester County Agents & Top 3% of All Agents Nationwide
- Westchester Magazine's FIVE STAR Multi Year Award Recipient - Realty Alliance Multi Year Award Recipient - Homegain.com Top Producer for Sales Volume for New York State
- Over $145 Million in Real Estate Sales
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR Designated) , Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member of the New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- "Platinum" Award Winner from the Westchester County Board of Realtors
- Over 30 Years as an Experienced and Skilled Negotiator
- High Technology Marketing Specialist - Engages Professional Photographer, 360 Degree Virtual Tours and Websites. Linda is "eCertified"
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- First Time Seller's and Buyer's Specialist - Contact Linda to receive her "Step-By-Step" Selling or Buying Process Manual
- Certified Relocation Specialist for both Sellers and Buyers
- Join Linda's Elite Client Club to Receive Daily Emails of New Properties
White Plains, North White Plains, Scarsdale, Hartsdale, Greenburgh, Valhalla, Hawthorne, Thornwood, Pleasantville, Armonk, Chappaqua, Briarcliff, Tarrytown, Harrison, Purchase, Rye, Pelham, New Rochelle, Eastchester, Irvington, Hastings, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Dobbs Ferry, Yonkers, Ossining, West Harrison, Yorktown, Katonah
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in Westchester County, please contact me.